Friday 19 February 2016

Making Blogging My Conduit

I have been away from the webisphere doing what I would otherwise do when not fiddling on here. This however does not include the extensive hours I have spent on YouTube, and all the other countless social media avenues which I have failed to keep up with. I have certainly seen, heard, experienced and learnt a lot since my last post. This is what brings me back to Rapt'nRuminant.

Rapt'nRuminant is and was for me a personal space to record and relay my thoughts. I need to add that this does not mean that my thoughts are: not evolving, infallible (yes, I appreciate some gentle correction), always coherent and conclusive. However, my reason for recording and relaying my thoughts is to encourage renewed and redeemed thinking, to perpetuate coherent views on Biblical text, to highlight the inerrant word of God and, it's conclusive nature.

I will admit that this second attempt at making Rapt'nRuminant a fruit bearer is purely for selfish reasons. I can not stress enough that fundamentally, Rapt'nRuminant is a one square meter space that I occupy at the back of the vast acred internet classroom. This blog is a sermon that I am preaching to myself and the reader is unashamedly eavesdropping. My growth is primary and the audience is secondary.

So this is my prodigal return to sewing on the internet's fertile soil. Here's to another attempt at making blogging my conduit.

Signed
Rapt'nRuminant

No comments:

Post a Comment