Saturday 2 August 2014

Rapt and Ruminant

rapt (adj.)
1.showing complete interest in something
2.lifted up and carried away

ruminant (adj.)
1. given to or engaged in contemplation

I am a young, black, Christian 'gal' *American valley accent*. Born and raised in South Africa but currently located in England. I am a Neuropsychology student and, a lover of music, books, DMCs (deep meaningful conversations) and Jesus Christ. I suffer from what I would like to think is a healthy severity of what I call the inquisitive syndrome. My love for music, books and DMCs are just inevitable symptoms of this self diagnosis.

With this blog I hope to take a walk on a path of reflection. I hope to get carried away in thoughts of abstract phenomenon that interest me. I hope to savor the beauty of meditation.

Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy- meditate on these things.
Philippians 4:8

Signed
rapt'nruminant

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog. keep it up!! wishing you all the best. I'm also doing Psychology. .. from sithu. We went to the same primary school in Port Shepstone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sithu 😊😊 thanx for checking my blog out. Hoping to post more often
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete