Tuesday 5 August 2014

Zero Options

It's always lovely to feel like you've got it figured out. "I've got this plan..if this doesn't work out I am banking on plan B ..and plan C and D and and and.." Oh how lovely, really.
BUT.. Wait for the day (or in my case, the days) where you're sitting on zero options. I mean ZERO. I could burst into abdomen-curdling laughter just at the thought. Not that it's funny, really, but I mean not even plan A dude.

You really will know the day God teaches you how to trust Him. I mean the zero options kind of trust. The kind of trust that just leaves no room for stressing, sweating, plotting, planning and sometimes even crossing fingers. Strictly no options. Especially when you've already prayed about it.

I heard someone say what's the use stressing about it when you've prayed about it. By stressing about it you're almost acting like you still have control over the situation. But wait for the day God teaches you how to trust Him. I mean the zero options kind of trust.

The beauty of that day.
Oh the beauty of the day after that day.

Signed
ruminant

No comments:

Post a Comment